Annie’s Project is a comprehensive educational program and support network for farm women employing the premise that there are many learning avenues and abundant technologies to manage a farm business. Annie’s Project encompasses a curriculum targeting subjects relevant to farm business risk management, promotes group dynamics, enhances interpersonal skills, and introduces the best available technologies in farm business management. Each class session focuses on introducing specific information and management training in financial, production, marketing/price, legal and human resources risk management.
• Enable farm women to manage information systems critical to good decision making
• Build local and regional support networks
• Increased knowledge, skills, and abilities to make informed risk management decisions
• Empower farm women to be better farm business partners
Farm women will receive training for managing information in the areas of:
• Financial records
• Production records
• Marketing plan and price risk management
• Legal/Regulation records and documentation
• Human Resources and Time Management
This is a update on the programs status and the local, regional and national impacts of a Risk Management Education Center Challenge Grant that has grown into a respected national program.
|Conference||2011 Extension Risk Management Education National Conference|